vendredi 18 mars 2011

Blake Lively - Campaign Chanel









La nouvelle égérie Chanel : Blake Lively, actrice de le série Gossip Girl, a été shootée par Karl Lagerfeld pour la nouvelle campagne de sacs à main "Mademoiselle". Shooting très réussit, les sacs Chanel sont toujours aussi beaux, j'aime le matelassé, leurs anses-chaînes et leur nouvelle forme so cute ! J'adore le vernis gris très urbain et les cheveux effet naturels de la belle Blake.
 Ci-dessus, le making de ce shooting et ci-dessous les photos de la campagne. On envie Blake !




7 commentaires:

  1. C'est formidable;très magnfique

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. tant quelle prend pas la place de ma Vanessa Paradis, suis d'accord ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looks great, how to do it?http://www.billigebrudekjoleronline.dk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's
    both equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail
    on the head. The issue is something which not enough
    people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I came across this during my search for something concerning this.

    Here is my page; glutenfreies Rezept
    Here is my webpage - Wichtige Informationen über die Ernährung ohne Gluten

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site,
    how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided
    me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this
    your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    Also visit my blog die effektivste diät

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hello to all, how is everything, I think every
    one is getting more from this website, and your views
    are nice in support of new viewers.

    Here is my website ... kanzlei steuerberater

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Blake Lively is a so charming star. I love her.

    kisstime.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you very much for your visit on my blog and for the comments which you take time to leave. :)

Merci beaucoup pour votre visite sur mon blog et pour les commentaires que vous prenez le temps de laisser ! :)